CivilTech Engineering, Inc. is hiring a Project Engineer with 7+ years of experience in its Cypress, Texas office. This person will primarily be responsible for assisting with projects and proposals within our Land Development and Infrastructure group. On a daily basis, this person will be designing roadway drainage systems, sanitary and storm sewer, paving and detention facilities. A successful candidate must be a registered Professional Engineer in Texas and hold a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs a variety of clearly defined assignments that require the application of standard design engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Using prescribed methods, applies techniques to specific civil engineering projects
- Proven leadership capabilities of EIT’s, CAD technicians and designers in the production of plans and reports as requested by the client
- Undertakes basic research on engineering conditions and laws and permitting organizations such as City, State and County officials to develop knowledge of permitting process and the application of codes to engineering assignments.
- Assists with the preparation of documentation including plans, maps, drawings, reports, data spreadsheets, specifications, supporting documents and permit applications.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience within Land Development/Infrastructure (i.e. waterline, sanitary and storm sewer, neighborhood improvements, etc.)
- Extreme proficiency of standard design software (i.e. AutoCAD, Civil3D, Microstation, Civil3D extension is a plus)
- Received PE license, active in Texas
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Master’s a plus but not required
- Experience in design for City of Houston or Harris County is a must
CivilTech Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Visit us at www.civiltecheng.com for more information